Sunday

February 28th, 2009.


Today I painted this up. Its still in the uggg-stage, but its all I photographed today. I also misspelled the word "whirlwind," which is slightly embarassing.

Matt and I ate Vietnamese lunch with Christine, then did crafts all night. I'm starting to hear back from lot's of kids who are interested/want to help with the show we're putting on. Which is exciting, its good to finally organize something again. Neither of us have DJed before, but between us we have enough music to play for about 5 months straight, hopefully that will make up for it.

Also, I found this today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22xCnFcFrck
This is footage from the last "show" I organized. Please note everyone's enthusiasm as compared to mine. I was embarassed because my punkier-than-thou friends had just showed up and my friends that dye their hair always, ALWAYS make fun of my acapellic tendencies. All over the world this happens to me. Why is that? I don't know. Please also note the freshman 15. Please.

1 comment:

  1. Vietnamese food is really good.
    =].
    I'm glad your new job seems to be working out, i'd support you if I lived near you.
    But sadly, we are countries apart.
    :(.
    I do get movie perks. I get free movies(all the time) and free small things of popcorn and small drinks.
    I hope school is going well for you.
    I know I have senioritus like crazy.
    X).
    I really liked the picture below this post, and you reminded me I need to get back to altering my leather jacket.
    I made the mistake of sewing a back patch on, without thinking about it being non-broken in leather and trying to pull it through a machine. So two sides are sewn on, and two sides aren't.
    haha.
    I hope your life is doing fantastic.
    =D.

    ReplyDelete