Monday

January 11th, 2009.




Tonight, Alyce and I braved Vancouver's cheapest goth night. We talked about boys and partook in 4 jager shots and 4 orders of vodka-tonics and gin-and-gingers. She gave me a pink thong for xmas and I returned the favor by attracting an ugly redhead named Vincent who told us dead baby jokes for all of about ten minutes. We danced him out of our way while Depeche Mode scared all the bondage-pants-boys and fat-girls-in-corsets off the disappointing dance floor, and when hours of drunkenly dancing to Tool and Panic! at the Disco became way, way too much, we parted ways. I took the night bus that dropped me 15 minutes from the house, and listened to Dead Can Dance for the first time since high school on the walk home. Delicious.

1 comment:

  1. Haha. That's so random *the red head with the dead baby jokes*, I mean I think their funny but not the best pick up line. I love Siouxsie, Depeche mode, and Dead Can Dance.
    Sounds like you had a fun night.
    =].

    ReplyDelete