Saturday

January 16th, 2009.





Ewww, I missed a day. The 15th was busy, I had 3 classes and made up all sorts of exciting fake facts about me during the stupid, stupid introduce-yourself-to-the-class bit. My school is too big for anyone to notice, for certain.
Came home from school, had surprisingly effective cocktails with the man before racing to the bus depot and barely making the last bus to Whistler. The drink and the rushing and the classes knocked me out, I slept until I arrived and my mom and brother watched natural born killers with me. B-)

Today I ran another 6 miles, saw a movie, and had dinner at a fancy restaurant. I took a picture of the phantom of the restaurant, my brother, and my first ceasar salad. (it was delicious i finished the entire thing.)

1 comment:

  1. Are you studying criminology?
    And I hate those 'introduce yourself' things, I always get nervous and mention something really retarded about myself.
    haha.
    And I heard 'Goth Juice' smelled good and worked well on layered hair. Which is why I want it. I tried this one shampoo called 'Gothique' once, I always feel strange buying products like that. But of course, my curiosity beats me and I end up trying it anyway.
    And your welcome for the comment.
    =]

    ReplyDelete