Saturday

January 23rd, 2009.



Woke up early, and found five people sleeping in the living room. We went to 2.75 breakfast (and oh my god it was a dense breakfast). I eventually dragged (drug?) my hungover body back home in sunglasses and a leather jacket and I felt totally suspicious.
Took a nap, did some homework, spoke to my mother on the phone, ordered Greek food, watched Family Guy. I made 4 plans to go out tonight and did none of them. Though I feel like a schmuck, it was absolutely worth it. Now Matt is asleep and I am listening to girl tunes while painting my nails with glitter. Above are some photos of me and my slut-rats.

1 comment:

  1. I'm doing alright.
    I like rats.
    =].
    I've considered getting two when I move out and naming them Hamlet and Ophelia or Sabriel and Touchstone.
    Anyway, sounds like you lead a busy life.
    =O.
    And I like Greek food.
    =3

    ReplyDelete