Tuesday

January 27th, 2009.


Lemmy, looking spooky.





Today was quite nice indeed. Went to class, went for a run, took a long shower, and took myself out on a date to explore downtown. I ended up wandering into one of those disgustingly overpriced punk-boutiques, and became insta-best-friends with the multicolored bored lady working behind the counter. My shoe size came up in conversation, and she excitedly produced the sweetest shoes in the entire world, that were marked down 60% because no one could fit in them! Are you kidding me?! I threw over my $20, and took home the slickest shoes I've ever owned.


My parents took me out for really, really fun dinner. (tom and jerry's licensed buffet) Then said our goodbyes. (which were none too fun.)


They left, I felt down, so I cheered myself up by putting on the Marie Antoinette soundtrack and (ha) taking pictures of my new shoes. The shoes make me 5 inches taller, and that soundtrack is so good, I would absolutely recommend it to anyone.

3 comments: